Saturday 5 January 2013

2.1 New.


After such a busy year, I have decided to revive my blog and give it another go. I really enjoyed writing it last year, and it certainly felt that there was something missing when I stopped. However, I have to admit - it was too ambitious to write an interesting blog whilst working full time and studying at university. Couple of months ago I have graduated from university and embarked on another exciting journey - I am studying to become a stylist with  NHJ Style Academy.
 
I have just started my second module and I truly believe that it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The revival of this blog, therefore is a manifesto of my commitment of making this passion into something more meaningful and more exciting.


I will be using this blog to record my own personal style analysis and development. Hopefully, the readers will find this interesting and useful.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

congrats!! good luck with everyone and I wish you all the best xo